Your Trusted Administrative
-	Proactively scheduled appointments for clients and promoted products/services
-	Engaged in active listening to understand client needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Helped with basic bookkeeping and administrative tasks.
-Managed clients data and ensured accuracy in the data record.
- Managed and maintained clients' schedules, appointments, and virtual meetings.
-Demonstrated product knowledge to effectively address client inquiries and objections
- Collaborated with other team members to ensure efficient workflow and task completion.
- Performed general administrative duties to maintain a well-organized virtual office.
Teamwork, communication, and professional development.
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Pipestone, Minnesota, United States
Expected Base Salary
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
Contacts are hidden
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate