Technical Sales Engineer | Solutions Architect | Implementation Specialist
Proven track-record for building and leading highly effective software development teams. Hands-on experience in a wide variety of tech roles in Web, Mobile, and installations. Broad range of intermediate programming skills for prototyping software, defining application design, identifying necessary libraries and frameworks, and determining product-scope. Sales Engineering and customer-facing experience at large enterprise, as well as smaller startup employers. Accustomed to working remote or hybrid, with a passion for business travel.
1. Learn and become the SME for an innovative software product or platform.
2. Communicate the company's technology and value proposition to internal and/or external users of all levels.
3. Develop engaging interactive content, by using coding and/or no-code tools.
4. Leverage my knowledge of programming fundamentals, without becoming a full-time coder again.
5. Collaborate with, and inspire software engineers, both inside and outside the company.
Expected Base Salary
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
- Software Engineering Management
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Technical Product Management
- Online Games
- Web Development
- Full Stack Development
- Developer Relations
- Sales Engineering
- AWS Cloud Architecture
- 3DS Max
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate