Supply Chain Manager
* Mechanical Engineer (Silver Medalist) with 17 years of extensive industry experience in Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Contracts Management, Material Expediting, Material Inspection, Inventory/Stores Management, Logistics Coordination, Supplier Qualification, Management, Engagement & Development, Change Management & Claims Management for Refineries, Petrochemicals, LNG, FPSO, Fertilizers & Power Plants LSTK, EPCM, EPFC & PMC Projects for various global clients.
* Accomplished leader with 10 years of managerial/ leadership experience with direct responsibility to mentor and groom candidates for their professional career growth. Passionate supervisor and coach with experience in managing teams and delegating tasks effectively to ensure timely completion and delivery of high-quality work.
* Extensive experience in setting up the supply chain function on capital intensive global projects from planning till closeout at lead and distributed execution offices. Executed and handled procurement & Contracts ranging from $50-$500 million USD (on projects with TICs greater than $14 Billion USD in some cases) as a supply chain leader. Liaise between internal & external stakeholders such as client, suppliers & engineering teams etc. with the objective of achieving client service excellence.
* Exhibits strong leadership & decision-making skills and robust judgment. Part of previous employers fast-track growth program and part of global talent development program.
* Saved millions of dollars for clients through out of box approaches, continuous process improvement, lean execution, do right first-time mindset, vendor development, price benchmarking, strategic sourcing and negotiations.
* Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, team player with proven negotiations and excellent communication & relationship management skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of business and management.
* Critical Packages executed includes LSTK contracts for Construction of Breakwater, Balance of Plant, Coke Drum Structure Package, Plant & Non-Plant Buildings, dredging etc. and Procurement of Incinerator Package, Cooling Towers, DM Water Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Boiler Feed Pump, Main Feed Compressor, Condenser, Transformers, Motors, DCS, Substations, Pipe Spool Fabrication etc.
* Knowledge of reverse auction and eProcurement.
* Adept in working on MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.), Oracle Based EPR, Ariba, Workday & SAP. Provided assistance in SAP implementation and also worked as SAP Power User for MM- Module.
My expectation from my new job is that it gives me flexibility and an opportunity to deliver to my full potential and add value in whatever I do.
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Expected Base Salary
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Contracts Management
- Material Inspection
- Supplier Qualification
- Supplier Engagement
- Vendor Development
- Logistics Coordination
- Stores Management
- Change Management
- Risk Assessment
- Claims Management
- Highly Organized
- Detailed Oriented
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Prince Benchmarking
- Commercial Strategy
- Strategic Sourcing
- Lean Execution
- Do Right First Time Mindset
Contacts are hidden
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate