Sr. System Engineer ( IT Team Lead)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Installing workstations, servers, and handling Server Administration, network services and peripherals.
Maintaining the IT Infrastructure, encompassing installation, migration and configuration of network client workstations, managing Local and Domain wide groups.
Designing the Backup Strategy for the sites and ensuring scheduled/ unscheduled Backups as per backup plan and restoration.
Managing IP allocation and ensuring minimal downtime of machines.
Installing and configuring the Hardware/ Software/ Servers, ensuring optimal performance.
Technical Support/ Troubleshooting
Conducting Periodic reviews with the customer and analyse calls and their trends to take proactive measures to reduce recurring problems.
Suggesting improvements in the operations and processes to make the system foolproof.
Facilities/ Infrastructure Management
Interacting with various vendors for sourcing products and solutions and for closure of calls of certain machines, which are supported by them.
Maintaining an Asset database for the customers and updating at regular intervals.
Supervising the maintenance and upkeep of software and hardware assets of the organization.
-	To work for a company with System / Network engineering responsibilities, in a competing and challenging environment, where new ideas are appreciated & self initiatives are endorsed.
-	To be an active, effective, and cooperative member of such organization
My Strong analyzing background, experience, my diverse activities & qualifications will be formed as a solid foundation for the above goal.
Expected Base Salary
**,000 USD / year
Total Professional Experience
- Masters In Computer Sciences
- MCS Master Degree
- CCIE Security
- CCNP Route
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- MCP 2.0 Certified Professional
- Security Center Enterprise Technical Certification SC-ETC
- Genetec VMS
- Security Center Omnicast Technical Certification SC-OTC
- Candid Certified
- ANPR System
- VINGTOR STENTOFON Certified
- Intercom XE Training
- FFT COT Certified
- Future Fibre Technologies
- DDN Storage Systems
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate