Software QA Manager
* Responsible for overall Software Quality of complex website in an Agile Software Development environment.
* Key responsibilities included manual and automated test execution.
* Initiated Automation transformation and guided Automation Engineer with Selenium Automation
framework to ensure broader and more consistent Functional and Regression testing coverage.
* Responsible for Platform Certification Testing which involves system validation across multiple
Browsers and Operating Systems.
* Lead Business Analysis and driving software requirements from inception through to implementation,
ensuring traceability throughout the lifecycle.
* Oversee Release and Change Management to ensure all production implementations follow the
established processes and toll gates.
* Lead Risk Management including Cyber Controls, Penetration Testing, Security Scanning and overall
* Key contact to address issues or blockers for the overall project team.
* Responsible for reporting project status to technology senior management and business partners.
* People Manager for a team of employees and contractors located onsite and offshore.
* Coaching and mentoring team members to ensure quality processes and deliverables across the team.
Management and or Lead position where I can add value from the start with my years of Quality Assurance experience. Work closely with all members of the team from Product through to Operations to ensure customer expectations are met and or exceeded. Develop strong working relationships with all levels or the organization. Continue to learn and grow my skills while delivering quality software.
Work in United States
Expected Base Salary
**0,000 USD / year
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate