Software Implementation/Systems Analyst/Project Manager/Business Analyst
I have 13 years of experience working in technology in hybrid roles such as systems business analyst, project management, and software configuration lead.
I started my career working for a software company that developed case management software for courthouses. I have also worked in the hospitality industry.
Before Covid, I was working as a Systems Analyst over the lodging systems for Biltmore and was permanently laid off during Covid.
I am looking for job opportunities with a company and team that I can apply my skills toward and grow within.
I am looking for a job in Asheville, NC or remote and with a company that I can apply my skills to and grow within.
Expected Base Salary
**,000 USD / year
Total Professional Experience
- Involved In Analyzing
- Querying SQL Tables
- Data For Incidents To Provide Resolution
- Correcting Data Conversion Issues
- Software Configuration.
- Database Configuration
- Worked As Lead On Configuring Court Case Management Software Custom To County Requirements For Initial Phase Implementation As Well As Ongoing Modifications Throughout The Entire Implementation Process.
- Business Analyst
- Liaison Between Client
- Development Team By Bridging The Gap
- Instrumental In Assisting The Development Team To Move Software From Beta Stage To RTM
- Identified Numerous Enhancements
- Integrations Needed.
- Facilitated Internal Program Meetings With Development
- Executives To Track System Changes
- Analysis Business Requirements.
- Documented Use Cases
- User Stories
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrices
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitated Gap Fit Workshops
- JAD Sessions
- For Multiple Clients Within Florida To Gather
- Document Requirements
- Explore Potential Solutions For Their Software Needs.
- Developed Test Cases
- Plans For Testing The Business Applications
- Verifying The Client Requirements Were Incorporated Into The System Design.
- Project Manager
- Defined Project Plans
- Status Meetings
- Project Updates
- Data Conversions
- Database Configurations
- Gap Fit Workshops
- Training Sessions
- Project Deliverables
- Go-live Requirements
- Release Cycles.
- Executed Structured Implementations Using Various Project Management Methodologies
- To Sufficiently Analyze
- Meet Users Requirements
- Set Strong
- Attainable Project Goals
- Meet Projected Timeframes
- Deliver Solid Database
- Software Aligned With Users Data
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate