In terms of professional experience, I have worked as a Software Development Engineer with Amazon Web Services where I was part of the team that designed, built, and contributed to observability solutions using open-source projects like Prometheus and Cortex. I collaborated with peers to create CloudWatch alarms across large-scale distributed systems, which helped improve the scalability and availability of our service. I also helped production cells which are a vital part of the service's data plane, which contributed to onboarding more customers and scaling up customer usage.
I also had the opportunity to work as a Software Engineer Intern with Google where I accomplished my mission by supervised and unsupervised classification, Rule-based feature extraction of time series of worked on building new customer-facing features impacting thousands of customers on the google cloud platform by developing API models. I worked on testing the APIs by writing test cases using selenium and TestNG and coordinated with stakeholders and senior engineers to achieve the ultimate goals.
Finally, I also have experience as a Data Engineering Intern with the City University of NY at NYC, where I accomplished my mission by supervised and unsupervised classification, Rule-based feature extraction of time series of Sentinel 2 satellite images by segmentation to track carbon emissions provided high-quality actionable insights.
Overall, I have a strong background in computer science and have gained experience working with a variety of technologies and tools. I am passionate about using my skills to solve problems and help improve the scalability and availability of services. I have been able to deliver results and make a positive impact in the companies I worked with and I am excited to continue to do so in my future endeavors.
work-life balance, and challenging problems to solve.
- United States
Expected Base Salary
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
- Masters In Computer
- Information Sciences
- Strong Background In Computer Science
- Familiar With Various Programming Languages Such As Python
- Go Lang
- With Web Technologies Like Node.js
- Ruby On Rails
- With Amazon Web Services Including CloudWatch
- As A Software Development Engineer With Amazon Web Services
- As A Software Engineer With Cognizant
- As A Software Engineer Intern With Google
- As A Data Engineering Intern With City University
- NY At NYC
- In Building Scalable High-quality Products
- In Designing UI
- Front-end Parts
- A Website
- Familiarity With Agile Development Methodologies
- Familiarity With Git Branching
- Merging Best Practices
- With Supervised
- Unsupervised Classification
- With Rule-based Feature Extraction
- Time Series
- With Segmentation To Track Carbon Emissions
- With Extracting Climate Change Relevant Key Metrics Carbon Emissions From Time-series
- Sentinel 2
- Sentinel 5 Satellite Datasets Over Major Selected Global Cities
- With Testing The APIs By Writing Test Cases Using Selenium
- With Coordinating With Stakeholders
- Senior Engineers To Achieve The Ultimate Goals
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate