Skilled commercial Software Developer With current and previous hands-on experience as an IBM Mainframe ISV commercial product Architect and Software Engineer.
I enjoy being challenged and engaging with projects that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set, as continuing to learn new processes and development techniques are important to me and the success of you organization.
Here are skill highlights that would enable me to contribute to your company:
o Highly skilled in designing, testing, and developing commercial mainframe software.
o Understanding of data structures and algorithms
o Skilled at designing and developing asynchronous task processes
o Knowledgeable of back-end commercial software packaging and testing
o Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
o Creating and maintaining commercial product software guides and documentation.
o I have designed and developed multiple profitable commercial software products
o 20+ years as a work-from-home remote developer
Im looking for a software Architect/Engineer position.
Im looking for a challenging work environment where I can apply my talents and experience. I enjoy being challenged and engaging with projects that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set, as continuing to learn new processes and development techniques are important to me and the success of the organization.
Work in United States
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
- 3270 Emulators
- FTP Applications
- IBM Pcomm
- TSO FTP
- ISPF Edit
- ISPF Edit Macros
- ISPF Dialog Manager ISPLINK
- ISPEXEC Service Calls In Assembler
- ISPF Dialog Manager Component Development
- Panels Menus
- Data Entry
- Table Display
- Dynamic Areas
- Pop-up Windows
- Messages Window
- Line Based
- Tables Data
- Unstructured Row Formats
- Dialogs Driven By Assembler
- Dialog Tag Language
- REXX Programming. REXX Batch.
- Non-mainframe Development
- SPF PC
- Source Control Systems
- ISPF Source Control Library Manager
- SCLM On-line Edit
- SCLM Batch Services
- Created SCLM Projects
- Updated Language Translators
- Created SCLM ARCHDEF Configurations
- Developed Programs That Called ISPF Library Manager SCLM Services.
- Creating Large JCL Streams
- PROC Development
- JCL Dynamic Variables
- Conditional Statements
- Optimizing JCL For Efficient Tape Mounts
- DASD Management
- Programming Languages
- Macros Recursive Macros
- Macro Tracing
- HLASM Structured Macros.
- Modifying IBM Structured Macros To Provide Additional Macros
- Extensions To Existing Structured Macros.
- Non-authorized Assembler Services
- Scheduling SRBs
- Control Blocks
- Manipulating Assembled Source Code Using Assembler Directives
- Coding IBM HLASM Using UTF-8 Character Encoding.
- Accessing DB2 System Catalog Tables For DB2
- Using Z
- OS Character Conversion Services.
- Cross Memory Services
- ALET Management
- Manipulating Linked Lists
- Control Blocks.
- Block Updates Using PLO. Serialization
- Resources Using Latches
- XML Parsing
- Structured Coding Principles
- Copy Members
- DB2 DCLGEN
- Calling Programs
- Accessing Linked Lists
- Software Testing
- Debugging Using XDC
- HLASM Toolkit
- Other Debugging Aids
- SMF Record Analysis
- Data Access Using Tape
- QSAM. PDS
- DB2 For Z
- Dropping Objects Using DDL
- Revoking Privileges
- Using The DB2 System Catalog Tables
- Obtain Object Metrics
- Manipulating Catalog Table Information.
- Creating System Catalog Clones
- Complex Queries
- Manipulating The SQLDA
- Use DSNTIAR
- DB2 Get Diagnostics Services To Process SQL Errors
- Recreating DB2 Object DDL Using Information Contained In The System Catalog
- DB2 Administration Tool
- DB2 Object Recovery
- Developed DB2 SQL Request Intercepts
- Developed DB2 Dynamic Call Attach Service For
- For Use In Batch
- Multi-row Fetch Programming In Assembler
- DB2 Access Via Assembler
- Copying Data From VSAM To DB2
- DB2 To VSAM.
- Developed Utility To Load TableBASE Table Data
- VTS Dataspaces
- Directly Into DB2 Tables.
- Developed Utility To Unload DB2 Data
- Using Dynamic SQL
- Into TableBASE Tables
- VTS Dataspaces.
- Using CICS Services In Assembler
- Developed CICS Global User Exits
- Developed CICS Task Related User Exits
- Developed CICS Resource Manager Interface Modules
- Created CICS Screens
- CICS Transaction Tracing
- CICS Temporary Storage Queue Processing
- CICS VSAM Table Access
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate