- Engineer #<5 at startup bought by Google, then software/AI engineer at Google.
-CTO/Cofounder of a distributed IoT startup before that
- Tech lead for small IoT robotics startup before that
- Masters coursework in AI from Georgia Tech, on hold
- BS in MechE
- generalist who makes weird, complex problems go away
Major Achievements: - Spearheaded first foray into datascience for our startup from idea to execution, which became the focus of the company post-acquisition.
- Conceived of, designed and implemented nlp/nlu semantic similarity engine integrated across many distributed servers, databases and environments.
- Designed and built substantial portions of our backend servers, dev infrastructure
- conveived of, designed and built a distributed IoT system including backend infrastructure, embedded software, custom network topology, pcb/a design, industrial design of mechanical housing
- Leader of IoT robotics team to finals of national DOE Cleantech Prize
- MLH winner for a signal processing system
New, novel stuff that has positive, eventually measurable economic implications at a global level is the goal. I can flex on other things for that.
I like and can adapt to weird problem spaces.
Startups are generally what makes sense to me, but can work anywhere that has a greenfield.
Work in United States
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
Top-tech companies (FAMGA)
- Things I Love:
- Attention Based Transformers In General
- Product Vision
- Things I've Done For Companies + Can Do If They Need To Be Done But Will Probably Not Take A Job Primarily Around:
- Computer Vision
- Industrial Design
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate