- Front End Engineer with 3 years of experience, nearly all of it with Shopify.
- Experience with the Shopify eCommerce platform: themes, Liquid templating language, 3rd party apps and tools, SEO, and certified in Shopify Theme Development.
- Experience with both Shopify Online Store 1.0 themes, Shopify Online Store 2.0 themes, and converting 1.0 themes to take advantage of the 2.0 system.
- Experience connecting a Shopify store to a version control system and setting up a CI/CD pipeline so changes can be reviewed and approved in development before they are pushed to the live store. Since Shopify (finally!) released an integration with Github, this has become much easier, and I also have experience switching from one I set up myself (the company GitLab) to the Github integration.
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors such as SASS, and JS Frameworks such as React, Svelte.
- Experience working with API services/AJAX.
- Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks quickly.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, debugging, QA and multitasking skills.
It would be fun to integrate Svelte and/or React with Shopify in my next role, but at the end of the day, I'm also happy making beautiful front-ends for folks who appreciate them.
- Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland
- Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
Expected Base Salary
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate