Senior Test Automation Engineer
Senior Test Automation Engineer @ TCS
With 10+ years of IT experience in Test Automation Delivery, proficient in banking, telecom and Insurance domains.
Open Source Tools:
- Test Automation Frameworks for API and GUI Testing using the OpenSource tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Perfecto Mobile Cloud (Cloud-hosted and On-Prem), Perfecto CrossBrowser, RestAssured API Testing and Postman API Testing
- Performance Test using Jmeter
- Service Virtualization using TOSCA Orchestrated Service Virtualization
- CI/CD process for Automation and Performance Testing
- Test Approach for Digital Transformation, Cloud migration, and BAU programs
BDD(QAF QMetry framework using Cucumber) and Hybrid Test Automation Frameworks for the respective Digital and Business Services Test deliveries
- Involved in the CI/CD for DevOps process through planning and execution using Jenkins, Teamcity and GitHub.
- Hands-on experience in preparation of Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Summary reports.
- Expertise in productivity/collaboration tools like Confluence/JIRA for documentation, bug reporting and
- Adept in Agile Methodology and participated in Estimation, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Product Backlog Refinement and daily Scrum meetings, expertise in different phases of Software Testing Life Cycle
(STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
Performed various activities using Tricentis TOSCA as the test automation tool - Tricentis Linear Q Test Case Design - Maximum test coverage with minimal amount of tests and model based test automation
- Implement TOSCA for test automation for automating different applications like
PuTTY, WinSCP, Siebel CRM, Database, Oracle Forms, Excels, File Manipulations and for developing custom modules
- Implemented custom/extensible web-based automated reporting for TOSCA across different project using PHP/Oracle.
- Perform Automation lead activities like managing and reporting and also play an automation engineer to build and execute test cases using TOSCA
- Holds 7 Certifications in Tosca
- Woeked with Big Data Eco-System Hive
- Developed SQL Queries to validate Database to BI Reports.
- Hands on experience to Developed SQL Queries to validate Source &Destination Tables.
- Proficient in Database testing like Data Verification, Data Validation, Data Integration.
- Implemented ETL testing automation with custom BDD cucumber framework with Java
Looking for Challenging role in test automation
Expected Base Salary
*,*00,000 INR / year
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate