Senior software engineer
Analysis and providing estimations on the assigned User Stories.
Designing and developing Test Suits and Test Cases.
Validating through Database queries.
Involved in developing Functional and Regression test Suits.
Involved in designing Keywords and working with Frameworks.
Involved in executing Functional and Regression test cases through Batch file.
Designing and working effectively with the frameworks.
Analyzing the results.
Reporting the defects.
Defect reporting and Tracking using QC.
Coordinate with development team while reporting and resolving bugs.
Attending Sprint Plans meeting, Grooming calls, Stand up meetings, Scrum calls and Involved in Retrospective meeting.
Involving in providing KT to the new joiners.
Performing testing on different environments and different servers.
I am looking for my profile testing,new learning things,want to my improve my knowledge ,need good company with the good salary.
I should be help my carrier and it should be help o improve my skillet.
Work in India
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
- Excellent Understanding
- Different Phases
- The Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Defect Life Cycle.
- d With Agile
- A Valuable Contributor During Agile Ceremonies Such As Daily Stand-up
- Sprint Grooming
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Demo
- Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- Analyzing User Stories Specification To Create
- Execute Test Cases
- Identifying Defects
- Logging Defects
- Thorough Hands-on With All The Levels
- Testing Including Sanity
- User Acceptance
- Hands-on withBack-endTestingandcreatingSQLqueriestoverifydatainMySQL
- And Oracle Database.
- In Web Applications
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- End To End Testing.
- In Developing End To End Automation Using Selenium WebDriver
- Web Services Testing
- d Testing Rest API Both Manually
- Automated With Tools As Postmen
- Rest- Assuredlibrary.
- Work In Integrating Automation Scripts
- Selenium WebDriver API
- On Continuous Integration Tools Jenkins For Nightly Batch Run
- Hands-On With AWS EC2 CloudMachine.
- In Creating Various Artifacts Like Functional Specs
- Use Cases
- UML Diagrams
- Test Plans
- Test Strategies
- Weekly Status Reportsetc.
- Hands-on With Bug Tracking
- Project Management Tools Such As QC
- JIRA- ZEPHYR.
- With Source Version Control Tools Such As Subversion
- Quick Learner
- Detail- Oriented
- Willingness To Adapt Quickly To Changing Priorities
- Motivated Self-starter
- Good Team Member With Exceptional Team Building
- Interpersonal Skills To Resolve Issues.
- Have Worked On Automation With Combination
- Java Development Kit
- With Selenium
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate