Senior Software Engineer
Throughout my career some highlights include:
- Integrated a complex system into a new ledger system with millions of transactions, resulting in cost reduction of approximately $70k per month.
- Dockerized the monolith, saving all new onboardees valuable time with setting up their development environment and pioneering the use of Docker in all future services with a fellow Senior Engineer.
- Managed and executed the seamless migration of 20 million file attachments with no downtime or performance issues using multi-threading.
- Led the migration of a massive monolithic Rails app from Rails 5 to Rails 6, ensuring a smooth transition and compatibility.
- Created an open-source framework called Maestro, which deploys over 60 times faster than the fastest competitor (AWS SAM).
I'm looking for a enthusiastically in-person (or hybrid office/remote) team to build some great product with! One where we all work together and help each other out. One where I can learn from my teammates and receive feedback, and one where I can do the same for them. To work on something larger than us.
I am looking in the Fintech space, but open to other industries.
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Lyon, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- San Francisco, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
Contacts are hidden
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate