Senior Network Engineer
1. Design, plan, Install, configure, Manage and troubleshoot medium and large sized networks.
2. dynamic, static routing, switching and implementing high availability solutions.
3. Planning, configuring, and troubleshooting Site-to-Site and remote access VPN connections.
4. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Servers.
5. Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
6. Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
7. Understand, configure and troubleshoot enhanced switching technologies such as VLANs, Rapid
Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Per VLAN Spanning Tree Plus Protocol (PVST+),and EtherChannel
8. configure, and troubleshoot Network Address Translation (NAT) operations
9. Monitor and troubleshoot network operations using syslog, SNMP
Expected Base Salary
**,000 USD / year
Security Clearance Level
Total Professional Experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate