Senior Data Analyst
DATA ANALYST with progressive professional experience providing unique data solutions to deliver actionable insights, dashboards, and analyses.
* Utilize Python to build custom modules + write, execute, maintain DAGs using Apache Airflow and Github.
* Build critical data pipelines using ETL: Extract with JSON, Transform with SQL & Python, Load with Github & Airflow into BigQuery.
* Create intuitive, UX friendly reports and dashboards in Data Studio + Sisense to empower Operations teams with KPI monitoring and real-time alerts.
* Deliver successful projects providing savings for the business, including: Mass report migration from Redshift to BigQuery, Automation of month-end Logistics processes, FedEx shipping expense negotiation.
* Complete deep dive analysis, including: Transit Times, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter / Detractor Score (NPS / NDS), Late holiday shipments.
* Value adds: Coordinate co-workers to volunteer, frequent attendee and contributor to office events, brew office coffee daily with brew haiku sticky notes to inspire and delight.
1. Serve as a "service organization within the organization" to build / maintain / improve a legacy Data Analytics platform.
2. To work with, learn from, and empower incredible people.
3. To channel my energy and career path to help make the world a better place.
Expected Base Salary
**0,000 USD / year
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
- Customer Success
- Supply Chain
- Transit Times
- Data Analytics
- Analytics Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Senior Data Analyst
- Senior Analytics Engineer
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate