I am currently working as a Product Manager in a thriving and fast-paced EdTech startup based in San Francisco.
Some of my key skills:
- Experience in working on enterprise-level SaaS products.
- Working with a close-knit team of developers, designers, and stakeholders: CFO, VP, remote cross-functional teams.
- Getting to know database and coding architecture.
- Working on creating rough and at times pixel perfect initial wireframes whenever necessary.
- Creating post-launch product dashboards, tracking, gathering feedback
- Improving product based on client/customer feedback.
- a/b testing and user testing to enhance the product features.
- Strategic roadmap planning. Experience in handling core platform setup.
- Implemented complex and extensive product modules like
User privacy [Frontend-backend], and a lot more.
Enthusiastic to learn and build new tech, systems & contribute to the existing architecture.
- Open office and open door policy.
- Clear communication and leadership, business strategy
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate