Oracle Business Intelligence/ Bi Apps / Middleware Admin Professional
- Insightful knowledge of around 14 years business process analysis and design, re-engineering, process rationalization, capacity planning, performance measurement and quality.
- Distinction of having worked as OBIEE, OAS, OAC & OBIA Administrator for various projects.
- Expertise in design, development and testing of the Oracle Business Intelligence components needed to support clients' reporting requirements and integrating the designs into overall client data strategy.
- Proficient in supporting multi-user development BI environment across various business divisions.
- Proficient in automation of processes and tasks through shell scripting.
Played a stellar role as a:
- OAC/OAS/OBIEE Administrator by overseeing access and privileges of more than 1500 active users and RPD/catalog migration and managing iBots/BI Agents
- OBIA and ODI Administrator by improving performance improvement in Warehouse loads by identifying the scenarios that need not run on daily basis, and moving them to a new load plan to run weekly, and also by scheduling Daily Gather Stats on high volume Facts and Dims that have high frequency of DML operations, and Weekly Gather Stats for whole Warehouse schema.
- Technical Lead for heading the team of 10 resources as well as Technical Hiring Manager for Informatica, ODI, OBIEE and Middleware technologies.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) Lead for OAC, OBIEE and ODI by ensuring that application has a working DR setup and can be brought up in an event of failure in Production Site.
- DataStage Administrator and mentor to a team of over 25 Developers (till 2012)
A job that pays well consistently with annual hike, and where there is enough work to be done and focus is on work rather than other co-curricular activities and events. I am looking for a work environment where employees are made to feel respected, rewarded and recognised for their efforts. A job that has a supportive leadership is interested to know what's happening at grass-root level.
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Expected Base Salary
*,*00,000 INR / year
Total Professional Experience
- OBIEE Admin
- OBIEE Administrator
- BI Admin
- BI Administrator
- WebLogic Admin
- WebLogic Administrator
- Middleware Administrator
- Business Intelligence Admin
- Business Intelligence Administrator
- OBIA Admin
- OBIA Administrator
- BI Apps Admin
- BI Apps Administrator
- BIAPPS Admin
- BIAPPS Administrator
- ODI Admin
- ODI Administrator
- OAS Admin
- OAS Administrator
- OAC Administrator
- OAC Admin
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate