I am from Bangalore. I am a Mechanical engineering post graduate with specialization in Machine design (2015 pass out).
I was an intern in Volvo GTT for 1 year. I had served in Elins switch board for around 2 years and presently working as an NC programmer for more than 2.5 years. A total of 6+ years experience in Sheet-metal, Autocad, Radan, Design and development, Process management fields.
My main role are;
1. To Develop Part drawings using AutoCAD and Radan,
2. Nest the parts , assigning appropriate punching tools and generate CNC Programs using Radan software.
3. To provide appropriate Bending and assembly drawings for production.
4. Look after all the issues that occurs during the production and at sites.
5. Sometimes I also got to Program for Holland.
My roles in Elins were;
1. To read the GA drawings from the electrical design dept.
2. To develop part drawings from it using Autocad.
3. Nest the parts.
4. Communicate between different departments such as : Electrical design, Shaft floor, Production assembly, Powder coating, Purchase, store etc.
5. Look after all the issues that occur in any of the production stages.
I was a part of R2K Panels project of ABB.
My roles at Volvo GTT:
I was an intern under Global Process manager.
My work was to communicate with the global managers of different departments world wide and collect documents regarding their departments. I was a part of CEEP (Cab Engineering Education Program) and GDP (Global Development Program)
Inspite of that I was a part of research project - To Develop a method to design and validate Front Under-run Protection Device (FUPD)
this was a part of research project of Analysis Team of Volvo CAB.
The same was my M.tech Thesis.
I am Post graduate in mechanical engineering with a total experience of around 5 years. I have been working as a NC programmer and Sheet metal development CAD engineer since 4 years. I work on AutoCAD and RADAN softwares.
I had been trained in Hypermesh and Catia-V5 during my education.
I was an Intern at Volvo for 1 year where I was a part of RnD Project " To develop a method to design and validate Front Under-run Protection Device".
Other than this I am eager to learn any other technology and serve your organisation with my best possible outputs.
I am ready to learn any new technology and use my past experience to achieve the tasks. i am flexible with the roles and fields of work. Mechanical engineering is preferable field as it may be more relevant to use my education and the experience.
Expected Base Salary
**0,000 INR / year
Total Professional Experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate