Linux-Unix | DevOps | AWS | IBM Cloud | TRIRIGA | Maximo
Im a committed, experienced IT professional that is knowledgeable about infrastructure design, architecture, integration, business strategy development, process improvement and vendor evaluation. Core competencies include Linux administration, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform (Automation), Internet of things, Cloud technology (AWS & IBM Cloud), Storage, Microsoft Windows Server Technologies and Cisco.
I have proved the ability to lead, teach, interact with all levels within an organization, provide quality customer service, improve process, work with outside vendors, and troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues.
Major responsibilities include the Linux systems administration, automating tasks using BASH, perform automation using Ansible and Terraform along with Puppet, experience on server infrastructure migration, administration tasks based on AWS & IBM Cloud, and building CI/CD roadmap and knowledge on implementing to the project using DevOps tools (GitHub, Docker, Jenkins).
Interact with clients to provide hardware sizing, installations, upgrades, performance tuning/health checks as well as pre-sales support, post go-live production maintenance and solution process improvement
Assist in detailed discussions and answer questions regarding hardware, software, operating systems, software compatibility and network/database architecture during the pre-sales process
Work closely with the client's IT department or hosting provider to audit current system and provide documented recommendations for performance tuning and system administration practices
Interact with a project team to ensure accurate and comprehensive understanding of specific client hosting and performance requirements
Exchange information with others (i.e., product development) on the performance needs of IBM clients and develop an understanding of how future product releases will address those needs
Ensure timely issue escalation and resolution as well as adherence to deadlines
Work deploying and supporting new and steady-state environments for TRIRIGA and Maximo Cloud offerings on SoftLayer.
Deploy TRIRIGA and Maximo environments from scratch, using automation and manual tools;
Support steady-state customers;
Maintaining and upgrading environments;
Maintaining and increasing automation scripts.
SoftLayer, Bash, DB2, Oracle, Windows Server, Red Hat, WebSphere Network Deployment, WebSphere Liberty Profile, TRIRIGA 3.4.x / 10.4.x., TRIRIGA 3.5 / 10.5, IBM IHS
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
- Solid With Linux
- Responsible For Various Hardware
- Software Acquisitions
- Proficiency In BASH Scripting Language
- Are Responsible To Automate The Tasks Working As A Part
- The Automation Team.
- Working Along With The Development
- Operations Processes Inside Team.
- Knowledge On CI
- CD Roadmap
- About Its Implementation To The Project.
- Server Support In 24
- 7 Production .
- Server Automation With Terraform
- Other Configuration Management Tools.
- Good Hands-on Knowledge
- Source Code Management
- Version Control System
- Tools Like Git
- Major Cloud Service Providers
- Like AWS.
- AWS Services Administration
- Route 53
- Code Build
- Code Deploy
- CloudFormation.Work With Vendors To Coordinate Project Deliverables.
- Expertise In The Development
- Linux Patches On Servers
- Performance Tuning
- Alerting Setup.
- Analyzing The Performance
- The UNIX Host System To Identify Memory
- Disk I
- Hands-on REDHAT Cluster.Basic Understanding On Real-world Application Related Theory CI
- Continuous Integration
- Software Which Is The Backbone
- The Modern DevOps .
- Complex Web Hosting Configuration Components Using Docker.
- Documented Installation Procedures
- Changes Required In Present .
- Providing RCA For Major Failures. Basic Knowledge
- Change Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
Contacts are hidden
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate