- I am an highly experienced software developer on the IBM i platform (formerly known as AS/400, iSeries, or System i).
- 25+ Experience with JD Edwards World Software development including Sales Order Management, Inventory, Distribution, Accounting, and Manufacturing)
- I have experience with the modern capabilities of the IBM i RPG programming language, including the use of subprocedures and service programs, and using embedded SQL in programs.
- Expert in IBM i operating system and commands
- Expert in problem determination and program debugging on IBM i systems.
- 35 years of experience with SQL on multiple platforms.
- Creation of custom IBM i ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) applications for importing and exporting data to/from other platforms.
- Experienced with creation of Java programs to communicate with SAP ECC for data exchange.
- Experience with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Access, and SQL Server, and SQL Server Management Studio.
Working for company which treats its employees as "people" rather than "resources". I have talent in problem solving and helping keep business operating, and I am willing to put in long hours when necessary.
Expected Base Salary
**,000 USD / year
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
- JD Edwards World Software On IBM Midrange Systems
- Sales Order Processing
- IBM I Operating System
- All Versions
- Including Free-form
- Embedded SQL
- 35 Years
- With SQL On Various Platforms
- IDEs Included IBM WDSC
- Rational RDi
- SAP Netweaver
- All Based On Eclipse
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate