- Wrote a full stack Incident management process based on micro-services (Python) for creating incidents from slack channel and dispatching users using pagerduty with Jira and Confluence integrations.
- Wrote a web application (GoLang) which collects CloudFlare records, AWS Route53 records, AWS ELB, information from on from different accounts and match them with each other, and provide that information as a table so you can see which domain points to which service 1000% faster than accessing the UIs and searching for those records.
- Started working at my current company in the platform / DevOps / SRE team with 2 engineers including me and 1 manager but both left and by time i joined the hiring team and we hired new team members now we are 7 including a new manager, i was responsible for the training, onboarding, and even evolving peoples tech stack from Interns to juniors, mids and even senior engineers.
product based company with people first mindset, where i can challenge my self and grow.
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Glendale, California, United States
Expected Base Salary
**0,000 USD / year
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate