Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineer
Instrument Engineer with Experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
Automation Engineering and Panel Integration experience.
Experience includes Design, Installation , Commissioning , Loop and functional checking of a broad spectrum of process field instruments.
Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Digital training by AWS.
Approved from SABIC SPD as an Electrical & Instrumentation QA/QC Engineer.
CQI IRCA Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015.
Automation experience gained on Allen Bradley PLC & GE FANUC.
Facilitated control systems online configuration with vendor engineers on Invensys, Honeywell and Yokogawa DCS & SIS.
Integration of other control systems like VMS, TCS and other application dedicated controllers.
Experience working on SERVOMEX and ABB process analyzers with sample conditioning systems for oxygen, ethylene and hydrogen.
Worked in SABIC plants namely SHARQ, SAFCO, IBN ZAHR, IBN AL BAYTAR, SADAF, HADEED, GAS, YANPET, PETROKEMYA & SABTANK
Facilitated commissioning of :
1. Allen Bradley 1756 controllers Factory Acceptance Testing.
2. GE FANUC 8000.
3. VMS Bently Nevada 3500 along with Series 5 Vanguard controller of Compressor Control Corporation at YANPET.
4. VMS (Vibration monitoring system) of METRIX SETPOINT system at SAFCO, Draeger GD system at SHARQ.
5. Foxboro DCS online configuration engaging Invensys at SHARQ.
6. Yokogawa DCS online configuration engaging service engineer SAFCO, IBN ZAHR & SABTANK.
Work in Saudi Arabia
Expected Base Salary
**,000 USD / year
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate