Innovation and Partnerships Role
Bottom-line focused Engineer with 13+ years of experience in Innovation, Design Thinking, New Ventures Incubation, Innovation Partnerships, M&A, Automotive R&D as well as Automotive Manufacturing.
Some highlights include ;-
- Took a business idea from paper idea stage to a fully executed USD 25 Million/year incremental revenue business.
- Hands-on with Qualitative (ethnography, design thinking, co-creation, focus groups) as well as Quantitative (Ipsos) market research.
- Developed and patented a technology critical for the launch of a different USD $25 Million/year business.
- Drove innovation partnerships with start-ups, universities, labs etc. to accelerate the go-to-market timing.
- Drove a portfolio of ~250 projects through the stage-gate new product introduction system.
- Worked 3 years on assembly line as a quality engineer earlier in the career, to win JDPower No.1 award for the company.
Worked for 10 years in the US, had to leave the US because of layoffs, currently in India.
Looking for a job that utilizes my skills in automotive innovation, new business conception, technology development and in-market execution.
- California, United States
- Texas, United States
- Ohio, United States
- Michigan, United States
- United Arab Emirates
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Expected Base Salary
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate