I have recently graduated with Masters degree in Electrical & Computer engineering. Before then I have worked as an Engineering intern position where my duties were as per given below:
1. Studied project objectives, understood the requirements and building up analog circuit layouts using CMOS transistors which has high speed with minimum cost.
2. Utilized Cadence Virtuoso software for circuit design & performing simulations of manufacturing-robust designs and engaged with research & development group for circuit debugging to find out defects and analyzing the root causes of faults or problems prior to hardware manufacturing.
3. Assisted in design verification testing like performance test of FET, switching characteristics test of MOSFET on the oscilloscopes and accommodated in building automated test module in LABVIEW which can help to communicate with test equipment without manually changing parameters of test circuits.
My second internship role involved,
1. Worked independently to perform engineering design calculations and participated in external meetings with ideas for improvements in energy modeling system and communicated with product marketing team to prepare detailed technical reports and narratives.
2. Modeled small high-speed amplifiers using MOS transistors in pSPICE software
My passion lies in sustainable energy efficiency solutions, power system planning & design, power management techniques and electronics circuit design.
Currently looking for an opportunity to utilize my problem solving skills and strong work ethics to make a positive contribution to the company.
Work in United States
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate