Full Stack Software Engineer
Tesla - Full Stack Engineer
* Improved the performance of several high-volume endpoints by utilizing background job processing tools like Sidekiq and Kafka, and caching with Redis.
* Wrote unit, integration, and end-to-end tests with RSpec, Ginkgo, and Enzyme with every commit I made.
* Automated testing, building Docker images, and deploying to Kubernetes using Concourse.
* Added logging and monitoring dashboards with Splunk and Grafana which allowed our team to measure performance and quickly identify issues for critical endpoints.
* Took leadership in the development of key security features for an identity and access management platform used by over 10,000 employees.
I'm looking for an experience that makes me excited to come to work every day. For me, this is an environment where I am constantly solving new problems and taking on challenging issues within an organization or product. I love working with groups in a highly collaborative environment where each engineer makes their teammates better.
Expected Base Salary
**0,000 USD / year
Total Professional Experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate