Frontend Lead Developer
- Managed a few teams (to 9 members) - code-review, daily syncs, tech-discussions, mentoring, interviewing new developers, creating new tech-tickets, estimation...
- Creating products from scratch
- Creating opensource npm packages
- Moving a hotel-booking product from SPA to NextJS
- Discussed with business how we can implement major features with low risks, how we can get it faster.
- Refactoring, optimization legacy code
- Improving Google PageSpeed Insights
- Added, introduced e2e tests
- Provided workshops for developers in my teams
- Discussion with business\DM\PM\TM how we can implement major features with low risks, how we can get it faster.
- PR reviews
- Create tech debt tasks and managed it within Dev team
- Creation a UI Platform - shared CI\CD and Deployment to Kubernetes. UI library - shared components, CLI tool for UI projects, close analog to create-react-app.
Real product\startup atmosphere. challenges, no time-trackers or like that - I work for the result not for hours
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate