- Lead financial reporting and forecasting of logistics cost (including net sales logistics discounts) for the North American operation (approx $75 million budget).
- Created an activity-based budgeting model to capture and forecast logistics spending.
- Track and report multiple metrics using databases and third-party software.
- Formulate costing assumptions for all new product offerings. Perform accounting closure, accruals and analysis within tight deadlines.
- Have participated in several systems conversions — JD Edwards to SAP, multiple restructuring of the general ledger, implementation of SAP Business and Planning Consolidation (BPC) and a transition to SAP Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate