Strategic professional focused on delivering results in a dynamic environment by my fifteen years in the Healthcare sector. Accomplished in aligning strategies with business objectives and fostering innovation to optimize efficiency and improve business processes. Successful advanced degreed professional with extensive experience in consultative services, operations, program management and development, implementation, and process improvement.
A placed where ideas may be exchanged, diversity is welcomed, and staff development is encouraged.
Expected Base Salary
**0,000 USD / year
Total Professional Experience
- Database Management
- Strong Working Knowledge
- MMIS Systems
- Customer Relationship Management
- Using Software For The Management
- Large-scale Customer Management
- Information Such As Salesforce
- Oracle. Manage Customer
- Client Relationships
- Escalated Customer Complaints.
- Expertise In Work
- Action Planning
- Change Management
- Root-cause Analysis
- Annual Operating Budget Planning
- P&L Planning
- The Implementation
- New Processes
- Procedures Adherent To Best Practices
- Working Across Functional Areas In A Shared Service . Excellent Leadership
- Organizational Skills.
- In-depth Knowledge
- Managed-care Organizations
- Their Functionality
- Third-party Liability Initiatives
- Proposal Development
- Claims Billing
- White Paper Development That Provides Insight
- Opinion-based Information.
- Staff Management
- d In Managing Attrition
- Team Building
- Performance Management. Monitor Staff Related Work Performance
- Monitor Process Improvement Initiatives. Create
- Foster An Entrepreneurial Work For Staff.
- Account Management
- Extremely Skilled At Building
- Maintaining Client Relationships
- Program Management
- Delivering Presentations
- Performing Constituent Outreach For The Delivery
- Sensitive Programs To The Public. Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Expert Level Knowledge
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate