- Involved in the entire business intelligence lifecycle: Collect, process and analyze raw unstructured data, define relationships between data (data modelling), design and generate automated processes that relate data to data elements, develop custom ETL processes (SSIS) to load the data warehouse, and create SSAS fact and dimension solutions for consumption using PowerBI.
- Define stakeholder needs and outline scope of projects.
- Maintain, optimize, backup and restore over 100 individual databases across 10 SQL database instances.
- Manage security of all SQL endpoints.
- Maintain physical server health.
- Collaborate and work with end users to develop reports, dashboards and queries that fulfill business requirements.
- Generate reports from various data sources using SSRS, SSMS, Analyzer, and PowerBI.
- Create custom applications to automate processes using SSIS using components programmed in VB & C#.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages including MDX, SQL and DB2.
- Provide technical guidance for the design and implementation of new developing applications.
- Assist with major organizational deployments such as Great Plains, TMS Systems, Scale, and VoIP.
- Amalgamated 4 SSRS report systems into a single report system.
- Participated in a UPS migration, including shutting down SQL services, minimizing downtime and ensuring that all critical apps were functioning. With the reinstatement of the server, I was responsible for merging changed data back onto the now online services.
- Planned and executed integrations between legacy system AS400 and new systems TMW and Great Plains to safeguard legacy system data. Due to the nature of the integration, both legacy and new systems are needed simultaneously to facilitate historical and current data retrieval needs. I continue to preserve and maintain data integrity and will be responsible for supporting the live system once it is moved over to assets.
I have spent years honing my skills in database management and data intelligence, to improve processes and find connections, and am passionate about applying that knowledge to do good--to present my findings to stakeholders and provide suggestions that can be implemented to empower teams/clients and further the company as a whole. I am motivated by the impact that my work has on others and am looking to take on managerial responsibilities that will help me with long-term growth within a company.
Work in Canada
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
- Great Plains
- TMW Systems
- ETL Cube
- OLAP Cube
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visio
- Machine Learning
- AS400 DB2
- Xerox DocuShare
- DMS Administration
- Exchange Server
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate