Talented individual with information technology background, strong desire to grow technical skills, and ability to learn new
technologies swiftly. Hopeful for a Cybersecurity Internship or a Entry level job; coming with 1 year working experience as
Technical Support Engineer, great communication skills, and proficiency in Linux, as well as high attention to detail.
Coming with basic knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts, Networking, Red Team Operations in Active Directory
Environment, Web Application Security and common tools used in penetration testing gained through practicing labs on
Tryhackme, Hackthebox platforms.
1. TryHackMe: Complete Beginner Path Certificate, Advent Of Cyber Room: 25 Days of Cybersecurity Challenges Completion
Certificate. Badges Earned: Linux, Metasploit, Burped, Webbed, Blue, Owasp Top 10, 7 Days Hacking Streak
2. Successfully completed Cyberwarfare Red team analyst exam, compromised the domain admin in a 24 hours hands on examination.
Gaining experience in a cybersecurity company, working in a team of industry professionals. Learn and grow with the company. Work on multiple projects and excel in my career.
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
- HTTP Fundamentals
- OWASP Top 10
- Their Functionalities Deployed In Enterprises
- Attacking Them
- Manipulating Weakest Link In The Chain
- Perform Kerberos Based Attacks In Fully Patched Active Directory
- Bypassing Network-level Restrictions
- Scaling Emerging Threats In Enterprise Networks
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate