Business Analyst / Business Consultant
An MBA Graduate, working as a Consultant - Business Analyst at Thoughtworks. I am responsible for understanding and implementing requirements in Agile model, thereby ensuring quick value delivery to client.
Primarily involved in liaising between Product Stakeholders to deliver Client requirements, by performing requirement analysis and articulation to help companies achieve true and differentiating outcomes.
- Key working area includes Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis and Documentation, Client Interaction, Gap Analysis, Project Coordination and Management, Project Effort and Cost Estimations, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Project Status and Delivery Report
- Responsible for end to end documentation - Business requirement document, Functional specification document, process flow diagrams and Wireframes
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience including Analysis, Design and Review of business and Software Requirement Specifications.
- Engage in Agile Program Management.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, wireframe tool
Proper training, support and leadership. Timely and accurate payment of wages. Safe and healthy working environments. Full disclosure and explanation of the job responsibilities, company policies and procedures.
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
Contacts are hidden
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate