Sales Marketing Representative
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing software.
Work in Philippines
2,000 - 30,000 USD
Required Academic Degree
- Strong Analytical
- Problem-solving Skills.
- Excellent Organizational
- Time Management Skills.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills