JOB DESCRIPTION OF SENIOR/FINANCE MANAGER
Plan resources. Lead, coach, and monitor staff performance
Full responsible for the more complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts and for developing financial statements and reports of the operating unit in Japan (IFRS).
Drive process changes in Finance area to ensure the provision of information to stakeholders is more efficient
Responsible for developing and revising policies and for making sure staff complies with regulations, including SOX compliance
Approve AP payment (including staff claims)
Approve AR billing (including intercompany billing)
Prepares, reviews, and approves journal entries
Review and approve monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting with commentary and recommendation for improvement. Respond to ad hoc reporting requests.
Prepare budget and forecasting and other ad-hoc reporting assigned
Responsible for cashflow planning and treasury management
Responsible for contract review, local tax matters and statutory audit
Continued monitoring of issues identified and resolutions raised ensuring that they are effectively settled on a timely basis.
1.	Possess academic diploma, degree or professional degree in Finance/Accounting.
2.	12 years or more of relevant working experience, including 5 years in managerial position. Experience in fast-paced service industry which is growing and dynamic.
3.	Hands-on working experience with ERP system
4.	Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is mandatory
5.	Accurate, meticulous, strong analytical skills (sharp with numbers)
6.	Possess high integrity level and strong in internal control
7.	Good and clear communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
8.	Able to multi-task and prioritise deliverables, work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
9.	Positive leadership to lead and motivate a team of subordinates is a must.
10.	Team player with good communication skills and adept at managing conflicts with peers and external parties (e.g. clients, service providers and suppliers).
11.	Positive attitude towards challenges and resilience
12.	Willingness to take on new skills and tasks, resourceful in trouble shooting.
13.	Advantage to candidates who can join on immediate or short notice period.
Work in Japan
10 - 12 JPY
Required Academic Degree
- ERP System
- Microsoft Excel
KBI Consulting 合同会社