Director of Finance
The Director of Finance shall provide direction and leadership for the accounting, tax
management, investment management, budgeting, and statutory and management
- Provides overall leadership in the development, implementation, and review
of all finance and accounting policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
of the company.
- Oversees the functions of the following sections: Controllership, Treasury,
and Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Timely monthly and annual financial closing and preparation of financial
- Monitors and ensures accurate and timely full compliance of tax provisions
- Adherence to all statutory requirements by the SEC and government entries
with oversight over the financial operations of the company.
- Preparation and monitoring of the annual budget.
- Preparation of budget performance reports and other reports required by the
- Maintain effective internal control systems.
- Manage a results-driven, teamwork-oriented finance team that is given
training and opportunities for professional growth.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Has a bachelors degree in accountancy and/or Finance, preferably with a
Masters Degree in related disciplines;
- Has at least 10 years of relevant experience in a senior leadership role of a
large organization handling finance, accounting, financial planning, budget
and analysis, controllership, and treasury team/s;
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of
profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general
finance and budgeting;
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
Work in Philippines
150,000 - 200,000 USD
Required Academic Degree
Required Secrurity Clearance Level
- Leadership Role
Dempsey Resource Management Inc