Unemployed Statistics + Contact

Miscellaneous - - MrNiceGuy - OP

First of all, I would like to quickly and sincerely thank all the people involved in Mirajobs aiming to truly address our corporate issues! I am hoping that this platform will be finally my answer to employment in the future. Going back to my inquiries, a little background from my side. I left my previous job last day of October 2022 and migrated in United States. I waited for a couple of months until I get my work requirements (GC/SSN) then immediately and consistently started looking for opportunities. I feel like very, very few people are in the same situation like mine. Am I wrong? Am I in a worst case scenario? Or are there any others unemployed for 6+ months? Reaching the 6th month, I feel like all my chances for an interview drastically fell to nearly 0 (maybe because of these ATS that they are using). This situation is really testing my sanity. Second is that I am intentionally avoiding unscheduled (spam) calls. I just found out that scammers are a thing. Does Mirajobs have the option to let me choose email as a mean of communication instead? Thank you very much in advance!