Data Science Manager

Tech Career - - DataScienceManager - OP

For Data Science Manager careers I have created my profile on Mirajobs. My CV and cover letter and data engineering pipelines and videos are available upon request. I prefer to know more about the position via phone discussion before I forward my CV and Cover Letter to succinctly outline my offer for such open positions. I can share a generic resume CV but do NOT want such to be forwarded to any hiring manager, as I find it much more advantageous to have a discussion first with mirajobs resources, then offer my uniquely custom CV, Cover Letter, Data Engineer Pipeline designs to share with the company hiring manager. Is this a workable solution for how Mirajobs operates?

1 comments

Mirajobs Admin
Yes, that's correct. At Mirajobs, you share your generic profile details that outline your experience and qualifications. When a recruiter contacts you, they introduce their open role(s). You can ask clarification questions or even jump on a call with the recruiter without revealing your contact details or full CV. Only if you are interested and would like to proceed, you can share your contact details by clicking "Accept" button on the conversation with the recruiter. Please let us know if you have any questions.