About the job opportunities in Data science field

Tech Career - - DS-enthusiast - OP

I am a fresher with a post graduate degree in Electronics and had completed Advance Diploma in Artificial Intelligence. I recently completed PG program in Data science and Business analytics. I am currently looking for internship or full time job opportunities as a junior data scientists in the data science field. I would like to know how can I get an internship offer in a noted data science company? which platform to use to find internships? Whenever I have applied to any data science internships, they gave me tasks and after I have submitted it, there was no reply from their side. So i am disheartened because it has occurred to me several times.

3 comments

IPO-2022
I'm not sure about any particular platform for internship other than Mirajobs.com. As someone already mentioned, I'd suggest applying directly to top tech companies.
Tiger12
Depending on your location, I would also suggested targeting FAANG(M) companies. They usually have internship positions for summer (though it might be too late to apply for 2022). The key thing is that they usually provide great opportunities to work on high-scale world-class production systems which could be a great start for a career in tech. I'm not really sure which resources to use other than directly applying, however creating a profile at Mirajobs won't hurt :)
Farmazonian
+1 to that. At Amazon, we usually have 1-2 interns joining each team for summer and from my experience the projects they are being assigned are quite interesting.