SDET QA automation
Skilled IT professional with 6 years of QA experience.
Strong background in adopting continuous integration and deployment process.
Work closely with development and project management staff to identify a feasible plan for smooth releases.
Experienced with Agile/Scrum SDLC methodologies.
My expectations for the company would be to provide a work environment in which I can contribute to the team, receive appreciation for my contributions, have job stability, and have the ability to grow with the company.
Expected Base Salary
Total Professional Experience
- Skills In The Organization
- The Test Process. Determining Priority
- Detecting Risks. With Managing QA Teams
- Mentoring Inters
- Junior Manual
- Automation QA Engineers.
- In Building Own Automation Frameworks From Scratch
- Planning Project-specific Architecture.
- Integration Accessibility A11y Into Test Automation Framework With AXE-Core Library
- Using React Testing Library For Locators Strategy.
- CD Principles. Code Freeze Procedure
- Configuration Changes Requests. With Jenkins
- GitHub Actions
- Cypress Dashboard
- Alternative Currents Dashboard For Parallelization
- In Load
- Performance Testing For Backend
- With Grafana Result Analysis
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate