Mechanical Engineer, Thermal Engineer
A curious and motivated Mechanical Engineer with a Master's degree from a reputed American university.
- Experience working in a multi-national company with end to end responsibility of design and manufacturing for low voltage electro-mechanical products
- Internship experience working on thermal analysis for a value engineering project
- Graduate level experience in CFD analysis applied to turbomachinery
- Experience working as a HVAC product testing engineer
- Engineering: Thermal Analysis, FEA, CFD, HVAC, Mechanical Design, Sustaining Engineering, Engineering Drawing, Rapid prototyping
- Modeling and Analysis: Creo, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Siemens NX, Enovia, Ansys Fluent, Solidworks Flow Simulation, Matlab, Python
- Industrial Processes: Manufacturing, DFSS, GD&T, New Product Introduction
I am looking for an exciting role that would allow me to apply my knowledge of Mechanical Engineering to something meaningful. I am more than happy to relocate anywhere in the US. I am open to positions that call for design, modeling, analysis, prototyping and testing of products or systems.
Expected Base Salary
**,000 USD / year
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate