I hope you and your family are doing well and staying safe during this pandemic!
I have applied for the job posting BHJOB15656_15094 Data Architect.
PFB a brief on my experience:
*	6 years of experience as ETL Developer/Lead and Data Analyst in a fast paced environment for Banking as well as healthcare clients.
* Proposed and developed datastage jobs to extract the data from database, perform lookup and few other complex transformation and generate files for downstream users.
* Performed various data cleansing and data manipulation like duplicates handling, null handling, data control checks, data masking and data striping using ETL tools- IBM datastage, IBM Information Analyzer, IMAM, SQL as well as unix shell scripting.
* Proposed and developed Datastage jobs to perform Fuzzy level matching using the Data Quality Stages between the vendor related data from the Robotic Automation Platform application and the legacy data, in order to identify the defaulters in AML and then furnish dashboard reports to the Business on a monthly basis.
*	End to end ownership of deliveries to production including analysis, planning, model, design, develop, code, test, debug, document and push to production.
* Ideated and deviced multiple tools to automate iterative processes.
* Performed data reconciliation to compare the data between the Source of Records and Target in Informatica and trigger failure notification to the business users in case of discrepancies.
* Organized and Coordinated cross functional team meetings and events to deliver high quality project outputs.
*	Led the offshore team remotely and provided technical assistance and reviewed code for data integrity; Worked closely with testing team, communicated design requirements, and took in charge of resolving any issues that came up.
*	Regulated and monitored live production release and provided support for maintenance/troubleshooting.
* For performance enhancement, handled the file cleansing, file splitting and also applied data control checks at various checkpoints using UNIX scripts before data extraction.
* Led maximum of 25 member team and established new strategies for the team to reach the goals.
*	Worked in Agile methodology Contact Ran retrospectives and daily stand up calls with the Business team in order to track the progress as well as limitations in the sprint to achieve the Sprint Goal on time.
* Managed Services as Onshore Lead Providing technical support to the highest level across multiple applications involving different technologies including- Datastage, AbInitio, Mainframe Zeke Scheduling as well as UNIX systems.
* Proposed and presented ideas to client for automating pre- checks in production support and also diagnosed the slow running Datastage jobs and offered resolution to handle same; guided the offshore team in implementation.
Received various accolades for individual achievements as well as for marching the team towards greater success(Dream Team Award).
I am looking for an opportunity to explore new domains and also to scale up to new technologies.
Work in Canada
Expected Base Salary
Expected Hourly Rate
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate