Experience in Cleaning and manipulating the data, analyzing data to extract insights and identify patterns through analysis and interpretation of data.
- Prepare data (Cleaning and manipulation of data) as per client requirements.
- Deals with predictive analytics team and builds the SAS codes as per statically sound, like creating
- Good with communication skills, analytics, team building & relationship management skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Building SQL codes for ETL using: Joins, function, clause and options
- Experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/SQL, UNIX/LINUX, Power BI, AZURE
- Skilled in SAS programming, merging SAS datasets, preparing data, producing and validating reports,
SAS formats, and managing data
- Hands-on statistical procedures like ANOVA, TTest, Univariate, PROC REG
- Create a dashboard based on customer data, a transaction of the customer against products and services which most used by the customer using Power BI.
- Hands-on working knowledge on code and data versioning thought tools like Git, Github, docker with AZURE.
- Experienced in AML practices such as STR/SAR, transaction monitoring, ultimate owner and ownership structure drill down, PEP identification, CDD and EDD of customers as per regulatory requirements.
- Exposer on OFAC, FATF, BSA, FATCA, USA-PATRIOT ACT.
Work in India
Expected Base Salary
**0,000 INR / year
Total Professional Experience
Send a connection request to the candidate to get their contact details.Contact Candidate