Responsibilities of the role will include:
1. Follow security coding practices to ensure the application is free of common coding vulnerabilities using code reviews as further validation.
Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may impact the project.
2. Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
3. Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
4. Document the application to facilitate maintenance. Client Relationship Development and Management
5. Design, develop and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from Analysis, Design Implementation, 6. Quality Assurance (include Testing) to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
7. Perform Unit/Component Testing.
8. Participate in Integration Testing.
9. Provide support during UAT.
10. Provide support on deployment preparations.
-Minimum of 2 year of SAP ABAP experience
-Minimum of 6 months of hands-on SAP Suite on HANA (SoH) or S/4HANA, or at least an SAP Upgrade experience i.e. Unicode conversion, SPAU/SPDD, ABAP support on Basis upgrades or Functional testing, etc.
-Have ABAP Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with NW 7.5 features
-Passion for quality, on-time delivery, customer focus, open minded and self-motivated person
-Knowledge about SAP product standards, cloud qualities, coding guidelines in the development environment
Send your resume to Contact
Work in Philippines
Required Academic Degree
- 2 Year
- SAP ABAP
- 6 Months
- Hands-on SAP Suite On HANA
- At Least An SAP Upgrade I.e. Unicode Conversion
- ABAP Support On Basis Upgrades
- Functional Testing
- Have ABAP Object Oriented Programming
- With NW 7.5 Features